“These spacious homes gave a fresh and innovative twist on a traditional design, while also providing everything a large or growing family required, by taking into account the practical needs of modern day to day living”
Unique attention to detail was evident in each room with oak finished internal reception doors throughout, high quality designed in frame kitchens, fitted with granite stone and solid oak work tops offering a contemporary mix of traditional materials, complimented by Range Master appliances.
The first and second floor bedrooms all double, some with luxurious “wet room” en-suites, including rain down shower heads and modern fixed pane glass screens.
- High quality kitchens
- A modern mix of both stone and oak worktops
- Rangemaster oven and fully integrated appliances to kitchen
- Linked HI-Fi wiring to all reception rooms with central iPod/MP3 hub
- Smoke and heat detectors (halls and landings)
- Wiring only for alarm system
- Landscaped garden with paved path and patio area
- Oak finish cottage style solid internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Real hardwood flooring to kitchen and dining room
- Built in wardrobes to Master bedroom and third bedroom
- High-spec contemporary bathrooms/ensuites including walk-in wet room shower and rain-down heads
- Contemporary sanitaryware suite in white with chrome taps